This report sorts in request date/request time/sequence number sequence.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Request date: The date the item upload record was created.
• Request time: The time the item upload record was created.
• Request type: a code indicating the type of information processed through the item upload.
- A: Add
- C: Change
- D: Delete
• Record type: The code and description of the type of information processed through the item upload.
- 01: Item/SKU
- 03: Item/Offer
- 04: SKU/Offer
- 05: Item Price
- 06: SKU Price
- 07: Vendor Item
- 08: Item UPC
- 09: Item Coordinate
• Sequence number: The sequence number associated with the item upload record that was deleted.
• Item: A code for the item associated with the item upload record.
• SKU: A code for the SKU associated with the item upload record.
• Changed by user: The user ID of the person who deleted the item upload record.
• Total number of records deleted: The total number of item upload records that were deleted.