Purpose: This report lists items that were ordered but not picked and the reason why the inventory was not picked. The Item Stock Allocation Error report sorts by warehouse/location/item/error sequence.
Possible errors on the Item Stock Allocation Error report include:
• Itm whs rsv frz (item warehouse reservation freeze)
• Itm loc rsv frz (item location reservation freeze)
• Loc unpickable (location is not a pickable location; for example a temporary location)
• Loc frozen (location freeze)
• No stock in pck (no stock in pickable location)
• No prime loc (no primary location specified on the item/SKU)
• Neg pend qty (negative pending quantity exists)
If an item or order has multiple locations that cannot be selected: If an item or order has multiple locations that cannot be picked, the system includes the item/order multiple times on the report in warehouse/location sequence.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Warehouse: The warehouse where the item stock allocation error exists.
• Billing batch number
• Location: The location where the item stock allocation error exists; if the system tried to allocate from more than one location, but could not allocate stock from any of the locations, the system prints each location where the allocation error occurred.
• Pick number
• Order number
• Order quantity: This is the quantity reserved on the order, not the quantity ordered.
• Available quantity: The total available across all locations for the specific warehouse, item and SKU.