Backorder Report by Item with SKU Details
How to print: Select the By
item and Print SKU detail fields
on the Print Backorder
Report Selection Prompt Screen and select Accept.
The system submits the program BOR_ITMS.
Backorder totals are provided for each base item number and each SKU.
Backordered items on quotes:
The system does not include items on backorder on quotes;
Pre-Order Quotes for an overview.
For more information: See
the sample report in
report is also available as a spreadsheet file, which you can open in
a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel®. See Reports
Available in Spreadsheet Format for more information.
• Soldout control (a code indicating when the
system should consider the item sold out)1
• Item number
• Item description
• Quantity on backorder (cumulative total of
all backordered SKUs for the item)
• Quantity on purchase order (cumulative total
of all SKUs being ordered from your suppliers)
• Quantity on hand (cumulative total of all SKUs
currently available across all warehouses)
• Quantity on reserve (cumulative total of all
SKUs already reserved to existing orders)
• Subtotals for the base item
• Final totals
CS06_01r OMSCS 19.0 December 2019 OHC