For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Invoice date: the date the order shipment or credit billed
• Invoice: invoice number
• Customer: customer number
• Order: order number
Note: The following totals are from the Invoice Ship To record.
• Merchandise: the total merchandise value billed on the invoice
• Freight: the total freight charges billed on the invoice
• Add’l freight
• Add’l charge
• Total cash
• Total C/C
• Out of balance amount: the total Merchandise, Freight, Additional freight, Tax, Handling, and Additional charge for all Invoice Pay Method records that do not equal the corresponding totals for the Invoice Ship To record. If the Invoice Pay Method total is higher than the Invoice Ship To total, the out-of-balance amount is negative; otherwise, if the Invoice Pay Method total is lower than the Invoice Ship To total, the out-of-balance amount is negative.