In addition, you can complete the:
Print program: You use the and the system control values to indicate the print program to use. The default graphical print program is PURCHORDG. If you use a different print program, your purchase order will differ from the samples.
Sample drop ship purchase orders: See the graphical drop ship purchase order sample.
Amounts: The system truncates and does not round amounts that are greater than 2 positions to the right of the decimal place.
• The words Purchase Order are in the upper right.
• Page number, preceded by the label Page in blue.
• Vendor Fax No: From the Vendor record. No phone number formatting applies.
• Purchase order number.
• Date: Purchase order creation date.
• Terms: The first 22 positions of the terms descrition from the Vendor record. Blank if no terms specified for the vendor.
• F.O.B: The FOB city from the purchase order. Included only if you added this information after drop ship purchase order generation.
• Date Required: The due date from the purchase order. The system calculates this date by adding the number of days in the vendor item table to the order date, except when the arrival date on the order is later than the calculated date; in this case the due date is the arrival date.
• Ship Date: The promise date from the purchase order.
• Cancellation Date: The cancel date from the purchase order. Included only if you added this information after drop ship purchase order generation.
• Vendor information, including:
- Vendor number, preceded by the label Vendor # in blue.
- Vendor name.
- Vendor contact name.
- Vendor address (all entered address lines).
- Vendor city, state, postal code, and country code.
Note: If you update the vendor record before printing the purchase order, the updated vendor information prints.
• Ship to (customer) name and address, including:
- Company name.
- Customer title, first name, middle initial, last name, and suffix.
- Customer address (all entered address lines).
- Customer city, state, postal code, and country code.
Note: If you update the customer record before printing the purchase order, the updated customer information prints.
• Shipping Instructions: The order number that originated the drop ship purchase order. For example, if the purchase order is required to fulfill order 2875, the shipping instructions read DRP SHP ORD#00002875.
• For each detail line on the purchase order:
- Item Number/Vendor Item Number: The two item numbers are separated by a slash (/) if a vendor item number has been defined. The item number includes the SKU, if any.
- Qty: The quantity in the vendor’s unit of measure, as defined for the vendor item. For example, if the vendor’s unit of measure is 12, and you order 48, the quantity is 4 (4 dozen). Otherwise, if there is no vendor item unit of measure, this is the quantity is in the item’s unit of measure.
- UOM: The unit of measure used by the vendor, if specified. Otherwise, if there is no vendor item unit of measure, this is the item’s unit of measure.
- Item description/Vendor item description: The two descriptions are separated by a slash (/) if a vendor item number has been defined. The first 38 positions of the item description display and do not include information at the SKU level.
- Date Required: From the purchase order due date.
- Unit Price: The unit price in the vendor’s unit of measure. For example, if the unit of measure is 12, and the unit price is $120.00, the price for each individual unit is $10.00 ($120.00 / 12).
- Extended Amount: The extended price in the vendor’s unit of measure, calculated by multiplying the vendor’s quantity by the vendor’s unit price.
- Vendor item notes that are flagged to print on the PO.
- Custom special handling instructions. The system truncates the instructions if they cannot fit on one line.
Note: Standard special handling instructions do not print on the drop ship purchase order.
• Total Units: The total in the vendor’s unit of measure. Included on every page of a multi-page purchase order.
• Purchase Order Total. Included on every page of a multi-page purchase order.
• Special Instructions: Purchase order header messages and vendor notes that are flagged to print, if any exist. A maximum of 5 lines of each message type can print. Included on every page of a multi-page purchase order.
• Prepared By: The description of the default buyer for the item.
• Authorized By: The name of hte user who authorized the purchase order. Not currently implemented.