For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
Contents: For each warehouse where a reset occurred:
• The warehouse number
• For the Item Warehouse record for each item and SKU that was reset:
- current quantity reserved after running the reset
- original quantity reserved before running the reset
- current special handling reserved quantity after running the reset
- original special handling reserved quantity before running the reset
- current reserve transfer quantity after running the reset
- original reserve transfer quantity before running the reset
Note: All three fields (quantity reserved, s handling reserve quantity, and reserve transfer quantity) are listed on the report, even if they have not changed. In this situation, the original and current quantities listed are the same.