For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
Note: This report is also available as a spreadsheet file, which you can open in a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel®. Please note that a subgrouping by vendor and warehouse might have the vendor and warehouse headings repeat within the subgrouping; this occurs in cases where the subgrouping flows to a second page in the PDF version of the report. See for more information.
• warehouse number and description
• vendor number, based on the primary vendor identified for the item, regardless of whether this vendor or a different vendor actually sold you the inventory. This report starts a new page for each warehouse/vendor combination.
• item code
• SKU code, if any
• vendor/item code
• vendor/item description
• the total quantity of the item/SKU returned from the customer to the warehouse month-to-date
• the total quantity of the item/SKU shipped from the warehouse month-to-date
• the total quantity of the item/SKU adjusted (using an inventory transaction code of A) in the warehouse month-to-date
• the total quantity of the item/SKU received on purchase orders month-to-date (this quantity is updated when you place the stock, rather than when you dock a purchase order or place inventory in suspense)
- Cost: the standard, average, or FIFO cost on the report, based on the system control value. If the appropriate cost is not specified in the SKU table, the report uses the cost from the Item table. If you use FIFO costing, the unit cost of each item/SKU is not listed, only the extended cost, calculated as the totals of FIFO layers (see )
- Retail: This report does not currently support printing the retail price.
- Vendor list: the vendor/item price for the item’s primary vendor. No vendor/item price is listed if the item has no primary vendor, or if there is no vendor/item for the primary vendor.
- blank: There is no cost or price information.
• The extended cost or vendor list price for the item/SKU
• Totals for the vendor and warehouse:
- quantity returned month-to-date
- quantity shipped month-to-date
- quantity adjusted month-to-date
- quantity received month-to-date
- quantity on-hand
- total of all unit costs or vendor/item prices
- total of all extended costs or vendor/item prices
• This report does not currently support printing the retail price.
• The vendor is 0 for kit items.
• The report does not perform currency conversion when the vendor’s currency is different from your own; in this situation, the unit and extended vendor/item prices may be incorrect.
• The vendor/item price is zero for kit items.