Purpose: Use this screen to define whether the system writes an issue (I) type transaction history record when non-inventory and drop ship items go through billing.
Yes/No field: Select this field if you want the system to write an issue (I) type transaction history record for non-inventory and drop ship items when they go through billing. You can view the non-inventory transactions in the Item Transaction History table.
You can review inventory transaction history records by selecting Display Inventory Transaction History (DITH) from a menu. Issue type transactions used for non-inventory items differ from other issue type transactions in these ways:
• The Old on hand and New on hand fields remain blank since inventory is not affected.
• The ID field for the transaction is set to NONINVISSU for a non-inventory item, and set to DROP SHIP for a drop ship item.
• The Location field remains blank since a location has not been defined for this item.
• A message displays for the transaction:
* Non-Inventory/Drop Ship Issue. Press Enter to Display Additional Details.*
Order Broker fulfillment: If this field is selected, the system writes a NONINVISSU transaction record when the BROKER process receives a status update indicating that the assigned location has shipped the order. See for an overview.
Leave this field unselected if you do not want the system to write an issue (I) type transaction history record for non-inventory and drop ship items when they go through billing.