This report lists any order lines that were held because there was a soldout item that was coordinate grouped with one or more other items on the order.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• batch number
• date you process auto soldouts
• item code
• SKU code, if any
• order number
• order line number
• status (S = soldout item; H = held item)
• coordinate group code
• item description
• quantity ordered
• unit price
• customer sold to first and last name
• customer sold to city and state or province
• home phone number of customer sold to