Purpose: This report lists all drop ship items which were sent to Order Broker’s Supplier Direct Fulfillment module.
Each vendor prints on a separate page.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• From and To Dates: The date range, if any, you selected when generating the report. The report displays all purchase orders sent within the date range, including starting and ending dates.
• Vendor: The number and name of the vendor associated with the drop ship item that was sent to the integrated system.
• Telephone: The vendor’s telephone number.
• PO Sent Date: The date the purchase order was sent to the integrated system.
• Sales Order: Sales order number and ship-to extension.
• Line: The line number that was sent to the integrated system.
• Sold To: The sold to customer. If both name and company are entered on the order, the report lists the company, with the customer name after the label ATTN. The first twenty positions for combined company and customer name print.
• Item: The item that was sent to the integrated system.
• SKU: The SKU code, if any, of the item.
• Quantity: The quantity of the item that was sent to the integrated system.
• Extended Cost: The extended cost. This is the vendor’s price for the item, from the PO Detail, Vendor Item, or SKU table, in that order.
• Extended Price: The extended price. This is the retailer’s price for the item (the price charged to the customer).
• PO Number: The purchase order number and PO line number.
• Telephone: The sold-to telephone number (day or evening). If the customer has both day and evening telephone numbers, the evening telephone number prints.
• Item description (unlabeled): The description of the item.
• Status: The status of the order line in Order Broker.
• Email: The customer’s email address.
• Vendor Units: The number of drop ship items sent to the integrated system for the vendor.
• Total Units: The number of drop ship items sent to the integrated system across all vendors.