Purpose: This report lists all drop ship items that have been shipped in Order Broker’s Supplier Direct Fulfillment module.
Each vendor prints on a separate page.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• From and To Dates: The date range, if any, you selected when generating the report. The report displays all purchase orders shipped within the date range, including starting and ending dates.
• Vendor: The number and name of the vendor associated with the drop ship item that has been shipped in the integrated system.
• Telephone: The vendor’s telephone number.
• Shipped Date (unlabeled): The date when the vendor reported the item shipped.
• Sales Order: Sales order number and ship-to extension.
• Line: The line number that was reported shipped in the integrated system.
• Sold To: The sold to customer. If both name and company are entered on the order, the report lists the company, with the customer name after the label ATTN. The first twenty positions for combined company and customer name print.
• Item: The item that has been reported shipped in the integrated system.
• SKU: The SKU code, if any, of the item.
• Quantity: The quantity of the item that was reported shipped in the integrated system.
• Extended Cost: The extended cost. This is the vendor’s price for the item, from the PO Detail, Vendor Item, or SKU table, in that order.
• Extended Price: The extended price. This is the retailer’s price for the item (the price charged to the customer).
• PO Number: The purchase order number and PO line number.
• Telephone: The sold-to telephone number (day or evening). If the customer has both day and evening telephone numbers, the evening telephone number prints.
• Item description: (unlabeled) The description of the item.
• Status: The status of the order line in the integrated system.
• Email: The customer’s email address.
• Vendor Units: The number of drop ship items that have been reported shipped in the integrated system.
• Total Units: The number of drop ship items that have been reported shipped in the integrated system.