September 2021, Version R43
Copyright © 2021, Oracle and/or its affiliates
This Licensing Information document is a part of the product or program documentation under the terms of your Oracle license agreement and is intended to help you understand the program editions, entitlements, restrictions, prerequisites, special license rights, and/or separately licensed third party technology terms associated with the Oracle software program(s) covered by this document (the “Program(s)”).
Entitled or restricted use products or components identified in this document that are not provided with the particular Program may be obtained from the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud website (https://edelivery.oracle.com) or from media Oracle may provide.
If you have a question about your license rights and obligations, please contact your Oracle sales representative, review the information provided in Oracle’s Software Investment Guide (http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/pricing/software-investment-guide/index.html), or contact the applicable Oracle License Management Services representative listed on http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/license-management-services/index.html.
Required notices for open source or other separately licensed software products or components distributed with the products are identified in this section along with the applicable licensing information.
Additional notices and/or licenses may be found in the included documentation or readme files of the individual third-party software.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
REDEMPTION is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. REDEMPTION is licensed, not sold.
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Advanced Messaging Systems LLC with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "REDEMPTION" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA.
REDEMPTION includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by Advanced Messaging Systems LLC in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply.
If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the REDEMPTION, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Advanced Messaging Systems LLC is unwilling to license the REDEMPTION to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution in the original form, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC grants to you a personal or company-wide, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it as an integral part of your application. You are allowed to copy the binary version of REDEMPTION to any number machines as long as REDEMPTION is an integral part of your application. You agree that you cannot distribute REDEMPTION in a standalone form as received from Advanced Messaging Systems LLC. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Advanced Messaging Systems LLC and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the REDEMPTION (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the REDEMPTION), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the REDEMPTION, are owned by Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its suppliers. The REDEMPTION is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the REDEMPTION.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Advanced Messaging Systems LLC.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Advanced Messaging Systems LLC nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. You are entitled to all REDEMPTION upgrades and updates within 1 year from the purchase date free of charge.
9. OEM Product Support. Product support for the REDEMPTION IS provided by Advanced Messaging Systems LLC. For product support, please contact Advanced Messaging Systems LLC. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the documentation.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Advanced Messaging Systems LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this "Your Company" product, even if Advanced Messaging Systems LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification by You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Advanced Messaging Systems LLC and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement. Advanced Messaging Systems LLC
For REDEMPTION support, visit http://www.dimastr.com/redemption
Copyright © 2003-2021, CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved.
Oracle must preserve all proprietary rights and copyright notices and legends in the original Software. However, Oracle may remove gSOAP public license and GPL license notices.
Connect with us
Call +1.800.ORACLE1 or visit oracle.com. Outside North America, find your local office at: oracle.com/contact.
Copyright © 2021, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. This document is provided for information purposes only, and the contents hereof are subject to change without notice. This document is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We specifically disclaim any liability with respect to this document, and no contractual obligations are formed either directly or indirectly by this document. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation. All SPARC trademarks are used under license and are trademarks or registered trademarks of SPARC International, Inc. AMD, Opteron, the AMD logo, and the AMD Opteron logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. 0120
Disclaimer: This document is for informational purposes. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, timing, and pricing of any features or functionality described in this document may change and remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.