Oracle Marketing Calendar app
The Oracle Marketing Calendar displays all of your upcoming Oracle Eloqua campaigns (including drafts) and emails through a calendar view.
While in Oracle Eloqua, the Oracle Marketing Calendar app opens in a separate browser tab. The calendar can be accessed by all users of your Oracle Eloqua instance and respects security settings and permissions to only show campaigns and emails that users have access to view.
Note: The first time a user wants to view the calendar, they must first authenticate with Oracle Content Marketing. The application will read the user's security group settings and display only those assets permitted for that user.
Differences between the Free and Pro versions of the calendar
There are two versions of the Oracle Marketing Calendar. The free lightweight version of the calendar is available to all Oracle Eloqua users, while a more advanced, feature rich version of the calendar is available to purchase and comes with a license of Oracle Content Marketing. Contact your account manager to learn more about purchasing this upgrade.
Refer to the chart below to learn about the differences between the calendars.
|Feature||Free Calendar||Pro Calendar|
Including CRM Campaign ID and Segment name
|Creation of Shared Views|
Tracking for events like Webinars & Conferences
|Creating & Tracking Projects|
How Eloqua data is displayed on the calendar
Data will appear on your calendar in the following scenarios:
- Emails are displayed on the calendar only when they have a specific date and time for which they are scheduled to be delivered.
- Emails without a scheduled date will display on the calendar on the campaign activation date.
- Emails that could be sent at any date or time (e.g. nurturing emails) are not shown.
- Campaigns are displayed on the calendar if they contain scheduled emails. Draft and active status emails and campaigns are both displayed on the calendar.
- Completed campaigns (and their email assets) are hidden so you can focus on planning your activities.
- Campaigns up to 30 days will span across all 30 days on the calendar. Campaigns that span over 30 days display only on the start date for that campaign.
Example: This multi-step campaign contains two emails. The campaign is scheduled for March 29th, but was activated on March 28th. The emails are not scheduled.
On the marketing calendar, the emails will display on the calendar on the first possible send date for that campaign, which is the campaign activation date, and the campaign start date is displayed on the calendar on the start date for the campaign.