Dynamic Content by Campaign report
This report shows the dynamic content rule applied to a unique email open for a campaign in the date range specified. Dynamic Content data is only applied to email open activity. Because this report is based on unique opens, it ignores forwards.
- Folder location: Catalog/Shared Folders/Email
- Subject area: Dynamic Content
- Questions this report helps you answer: What dynamic content rules were applied to an email open associated with a specified campaign?
- Related report:
Good to know
- Insight does not track dynamic rule changes or updates, and doesn’t report on different versions of the same rule separately.
- This report allows you to use data from July 2017 to the present day.
- This report ignores forwards and doesn't count forwards that are first opens.
|Email Send Date||Select start and end date (based on Email Send date).|
|Campaign Name||Select a campaign to display.|
|Total Sends||The total emails sent.|
The first open of the dynamic content rule. One open is counted the first time the email is opened by the original recipient. The metric does not include forwards.
|Email Open Ratio||The ratio of email first opens to the number of emails sent. (First Open / Number of sends)|