Go to main content
Part VII contains a set of reference appendixes.
- Keeping Your Oracle Database Secure
Oracle provides guidelines for keeping your database secure, such as advice on securing user accounts, privileges, roles, passwords, and data.
- Data Encryption and Integrity Parameters
sqlnet.ora file has data encryption and integrity parameters.
- Kerberos, SSL, and RADIUS Authentication Parameters
sqlnet.ora and the database initialization files provide Kerberos, RADIUS, or SSL authentication parameters.
- Integrating Authentication Devices Using RADIUS
The RADIUS challenge-response user interface further enhances authentication in a RADIUS configuration.
- Oracle Database FIPS 140-2 Settings
Oracle supports the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) standard for 140-2.
- Using the orapki Utility to Manage PKI Elements
orapki command line utility manages PKI elements, such as creating signed certificates, managing Oracle wallets, and managing certificate revocation lists.
- How the Unified Auditing Migration Affects Individual Audit Features
Most of the pre-Oracle Database 12c release 1 (12.1) auditing features can be used before a unified auditing migration.