Go to main content
18.3.6 Deleting a REST Enabled SQL Service Reference
Delete REST Enabled SQL references on the Edit page by clicking Delete.
You cannot delete a REST Enabled SQL reference if it is being used by an Application Express component.
To edit a REST Enabled SQL service:
- Navigate to the REST Enabled SQL page:
- On the Workspace home page, click App Builder.
- Select a existing application.
- On the Application home page, click Shared Components in the center of the page.
- Under Data Sources, select REST Enabled SQL.
You can also access the REST Enabled SQL page from Workspace Utilities. On the Workspace home page, click Workspace Utilities and then click REST Enabled SQL.
- Click the remote server name.
The Edit page appears.
- Click Delete.