Tools and Plug-ins for SDKs and CLI
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure provides additional developer tools for automating processes and facilitating development.
Toolkit for Eclipse - The toolkit is an open source plug-in for the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that enables Java developers to code and deploy applications more quickly and efficiently.
- Documentation: Toolkit for Eclipse
- Download: To build and install the Toolkit, clone the GitHub repository then follow instructions in Getting Started with Toolkit for Eclipse.
Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio -The Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio provide a set of features that helps developers connect to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure from within the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. You can use the tools to view and manage your Oracle Databases and Oracle Autonomous Databases in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and quickly and easily deploy a web application to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes.
- Documentation: Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio
- Download: Refer to the documentation.
HDFS Connector for Object Storage - Read and write data with your Apache Hadoop application to and from the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage service. Building the connector relies on Maven artifacts that are provided by the SDK for Java.
Toolkit for Data Science - The Oracle Accelerated Data Science (ADS) SDK is a Python library that is included as part of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science service. ADS offers a friendly user interface that covers all the steps involved in the life-cycle of machine learning models, from connecting to different sources to using AutoML for model training to model evaluation and explanation. ADS also provides a simple interface to access the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science service model catalog and other Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services, including Object Storage.
- Documentation: Oracle Accelerated Data Science (ADS) Python Library
- Download: Oracle ADS Python library is pre-installed in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science notebook session resource environment. It is not publicly available.