Listing the Redemption History for a Subscription
Describes how to list the redemptions for a subscription ID.
Use the Rewards Redemption History page to view the redemption activity against the accrued Oracle Support Rewards. You can view the history by subscription and time period.
The page displays the following information:
- Redemption date
- Invoice number
- Redeemed amount
- Exchange rate (for the particular currency)
- Redemption code
To view the rewards redemption history:
- Open the navigation menu and click Billing & Cost Management. Under Programs and Rewards, click Rewards Redemption History. The Rewards Redemption History page opens.
- From Subscription, select a subscription to view history for. The field also shows the subscription ID in parentheses.
- Select a time period from the corresponding Time Period field.
- All data (the default)
- Last 12 months
- Last 6 months
- Last 3 months
- Last 1 month
- Optionally, click Export to CSV to download a CSV copy of the rewards redemption history.
Use the oci usage redemption-summary list-redemptions command and required parameters to list the redemptions for a subscription ID:
oci usage redemption-summary list-redemptions --subscription-id subscription_ocid --tenancy-id tenancy_ocid [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of parameters and variable options for CLI commands, see the Command Line Reference.
Run the ListRedemptions operation to list the redemptions for a subscription ID.