Editing a Filter Tag for an Events Rule
Update a filter tag for a rule.
See Matching Events with Filters for more information on using filter tags in a rule.
- Open the navigation menu and click Observability & Management. Under Events Service, click Rules.
- Choose a Compartment you have permission to work in, and then click the Name of the rule you want to update.
- In the Resources menu, click Event Matching.
- Select a filter tag.
- Click Edit. The Edit Tag box appears.
- Make your changes and click Save Changes.
See Matching Events with Filters for information on how to use filter tags.