Editing an Event Type for an Events Rule
Update an event type for a rule.
See Matching Events with Filters for more information on using event types in an events rule.
- Open the navigation menu and click Observability & Management. Under Events Service, click Rules.
- Choose a Compartment you have permission to work in, and then click the Name of the rule you want to update.
- In the Resources menu, click Event Matching.
- Select an event type.
- Click Edit. The Edit Event Type box appears.
- Make your changes and click Save Changes.
Run the UpdateRule operation to edit an event rule. Include the
conditionattribute and its values to edit an event type to an events rule.