Removing File Locks from a Host that is No Longer Available
The File Storage service supports the removal of file locks from any file system. To request the removal of file locks on a file system:
Go to My Oracle Support and sign in.
If you are not signed in directly to Oracle Cloud Support, click Switch to Cloud Support at the top of the page.
- Click Create Service Request.
- Select the following from the displayed menus:
- Service Type: Select Oracle Cloud Infrastructure from the list.
- Service Name: Select the appropriate option for your organization.
- Problem Type: FSS File System Lock Removal Request.
- Enter your contact information.
- Enter a Description, and then enter the following required fields specific to
your issue. For most Oracle Cloud Infrastructure issues you need to
include the OCID (Oracle Cloud Identifier) for each resource you need help with. See
Locating Oracle Cloud Infrastructure IDs for instructions on locating these.
File System OCID
Mount Target OCID
Host IP Address
For help with any of the general fields in the service request or for information on managing your service requests, click Help at the top of the Oracle Cloud Support page.