Sign Up for the Free Oracle Cloud Promotion
Signing up for Oracle Cloud Free Tier is easy.
- Visit https://signup.oraclecloud.com.
- Provide information for your Oracle Cloud account.
- Enter your name.
- Provide a valid email address.
You'll use this email ID later to sign in to your Oracle Cloud account. Instructions about signing in to your new cloud account are sent to this address.
Your email ID is also used to check if you are eligible for any special offers. If you are, then you'll be prompted to select a special offer from a list of applicable offers.
Oracle permits one cloud account to be created per email address.
- Click the I am human button and follow the instructions in the hCaptcha dialog to verify your sign up.
- Click Verify my email. The system sends a verification link to your email address that is valid for 30 minutes.
- Open your email account, find the email from Oracle with the Subject "Confirm your Oracle cloud account", and click the Click Here button in the body of the email to verify your email address. The link returns you to the account sign up page.
- Enter a password based on the password policy specified on the web page. You
will use this password later to sign in to your Oracle Cloud account.
Password must contain a minimum of 8 characters, 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, 1 numeric, and 1 special character. Password can't exceed 40-characters, contain the users first name, last name, email address, spaces, or ` ~ < > \ characters.
- Optionally, enter the name of your company
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Create a cloud account name, which is used to identify your cloud account.
- Select a Home Region, where your services will be hosted.Note
Your home region is the geographic location where your account and identity resources will be created. You can't change this after signing up. If you are not sure which region to select as your home region, contact your sales representative before you create your account.
- Enter your address and phone number, and then click Continue.
Provide additional information, such as a PO box number, if you’re asked for it. For Brazil, enter your CPF number for tax purposes in the format xxxxxxxxx-xx. For example, 655156112-18.
- Click Add payment verification method, and then click Credit Card.
- Enter your credit card information, and then click Finish. You may see a small, temporary charge on your payment method. This is a verification hold that will be removed automatically. Note that your credit card won't be charged unless you elect to upgrade your cloud account.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then click Start my free trial to submit your request for a new Oracle Cloud account.
After the services are provisioned in your tenancy, you'll be redirected to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console. Use the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console to create instances of your services.
You'll also receive a welcome (Get Started) email with more information about your account.
For some countries, you may not be able to request a free promotion from the Oracle Cloud website. In these cases, contact Oracle Sales to request a free promotion.