Changing Locale Settings
Change the identity domain–level default settings for time zone and language in IAM. Users can override the default settings in the My Profile Details tab in the My Profile console.
- Open the navigation menu and click Identity & Security. Under Identity, click Domains.
- Click the name of the identity domain that you want to work in. You might need to change the compartment to find the domain that you want.
- Click Settings and then click Domain settings.
Set the locale as follows:.
- To specify a default time zone, from the Time zone settings list, select a time zone.
- To specify a default language, from the Language settings list, select a language.Important
Choose the language of the target audience. Don't choose a country-specific language unless you are targeting a specific country. For example, choose French to display the text to all users who speak French. Choose French (Canada) to display the text to users who speak Canadian French but not to other French-speaking users..
- Click Save changes.