Listing Drift Status for a Stack
List drift status for each resource in a stack in Resource Manager. Drift status is available for completed drift detections.
For information about drift detection, see Detecting Drift in a Stack.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under Resource Manager, click Stacks.
- On the Stacks page, select the compartment that contains the stack that you want.
- Click the name of the stack that you want.
On the Stack details page, choose one of the following.
A panel lists the drift status of the specified resources defined by the stack. Resources are identified by resource names.
- To view the latest drift detection report: On the Stack information tab, click View drift detection report.
- To view an older drift detection report: On the Work requests information tab, click the for the related work request and then select View drift detection report.
To view details of drift status for a resource, click the down arrow.
Actual and expected properties are listed.
To generate a drift detection report (if the stack doesn't have one, or you want to create a new report): Go to More actions and select Run drift detection.
oci resource-manager stack list-resource-drift-detailscommand and required parameters to list drift status.
oci resource-manager stack list-resource-drift-details [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see the Command Line Reference for Resource Manager.
Making Resources Match
After listing drift status, if drift was detected, optionally make the stack's managed resources match the properties of the stack's Terraform configuration.
To make resources match the properties of the Terraform configuration, run an apply job.