Managing Private Templates
Reuse Terraform configurations using private templates in Resource Manager.
You can perform the following tasks with private templates:
- Creating a Private Template
- Listing Private Templates
- Creating a Stack from a Private Template
- Listing Template Categories
- Getting a Private Template's Details
- Getting a Private Template's Logo
- Getting a Private Template's Terraform Configuration
- Updating a Private Template
- Moving a Private Template
- Tagging a Private Template
- Deleting a Private Template
Required IAM Policy
Use policies to grant access to private templates in Resource Manager.
To manage private templates, you must be given the required type of access in a policy written by an administrator, whether you're using the Console or the REST API with an SDK, CLI, or other tool. If you're new to policies, see Getting Started with Policies and Common Policies.
Administrators: For common policies that give groups access to stacks in Resource Manager, see Manage Private Templates (Securing Resource Manager).