Swapping Billing Between Active Hosts
You can swap billing between the active hosts in an SDDC in VMware Solution.
Over time, you might have many hosts in the SDDCs, all with different billing commitments and end dates. You can transfer billing commitments between hosts in the same or different SDDC according to the business and organization requirements. For more information, see Transferring Billing Commitments.
Using the Console
- Open the navigation menu, click Hybrid, and then click VMware Solution.
- Click the name of the SDDC to view details about it. If you don’t see the SDDC listed, ensure that the correct compartment is selected.
- In Resources, click vSphere clusters.
- Click the name of the cluster that contains the ESXi host.
- In the list of ESXi hosts, click the for a host whose billing you want to swap, and then click Swap billing.
- In the Swap billing dialog box, select a host from the list of hosts that have billing amounts available for swap.
- Click Confirm.