Activating a Connector
Activate a currently deactivated connector in Connector Hub.
- Open the navigation menu and click Analytics & AI. Under Messaging, click Connector Hub.
- On the Connectors page, select the compartment that contains the connector that you want.
- Click the name of the connector that you want.
- On the connector's details page, click Activate.
- In the Activate connector dialog box, click Activate.
The connector immediately begins moving data according to its configuration, applying tasks to data in the source service and then moving the data to the target service.
Use the oci sch service-connector activate command and required parameters to activate a connector:
oci sch service-connector activate --service-connector-id <connector_OCID>
For a complete list of parameters and values for CLI commands, see
Run the Activate ServiceConnector operation to activate a connector.