Moving a Connector
Move a connector in Connector Hub to another compartment.
When you move a connector, its default policies stop working. To give a moved connector the required authorization, edit the connector by using the Console and accept the offered default policy. For more information about connector authorization, see Access to Source, Task, and Target Services.
- Open the navigation menu and click Analytics & AI. Under Messaging, click Connector Hub.
- On the Connectors page, select the compartment that contains the connector that you want.
- Click the name of the connector that you want.
- On the details page for the connector, click Move resource.
- In the Move resource dialog box, select the destination compartment from the list.
Click Move resource.
The connector is moved to the new compartment, but its default policies stop working.
- To give the moved connector the required authorization, edit the connector by using the Console and accept the offered default policy.
Use the oci sch service-connector change-compartment command and required parameters to move a connector to another compartment:
oci sch service-connector change-compartment --service-connector-id <connector_OCID> --compartment-id <destination_compartment_OCID>
For a complete list of parameters and values for CLI commands, see
Run the ChangeServiceConnectorCompartment operation to move a connector to another compartment.