Shows you the steps to change the display name for an Autonomous Database instance.
Perform the following prerequisite steps as necessary:
Open the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console by clicking the next to Oracle Cloud.
- From the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure left navigation menu click Oracle Database and then, depending on your workload click one of: Autonomous Data Warehouse, Autonomous JSON Database, or Autonomous Transaction Processing.
On the Autonomous Databases page select an Autonomous Database from the links under the Display Name column.
To update the display name on an Autonomous Database instance:
- On the Details page, from the More Actions drop-down list, select
Update Display Name.
- Enter a display name in the New display name
The display name minimum length is 1 character and maximum length is 255 characters.
The display name must include only letters, numbers, underscores "_", and hyphens "-".
The display name must start with a letter or an underscore "_", and cannot contain two successive hyphens "-".
- Enter the current display name to confirm the change.
- Click Update Display Name.
You can see the updated display name on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.