As the primary account administrator (the person who created the Oracle Cloud subscription), you perform prerequisite steps, and then you or other delegated users can create Oracle Content Management instances from the Oracle Cloud Console.
Creating an Oracle Content Management instance consists of the following steps:
- Create a compartment for Oracle Content Management.
- Depending on your specific needs, you may also want to perform some advanced pre-deployment tasks:
- Delegate creation of Oracle Content Management instances to other users.
- Create your instance in a secondary domain to accommodate different identity and security requirements (for example, one instance for development and one for production).
- Create your instance in another region to use services available in other data centers.
- Create a private instance to ensure access is limited to internal networks and that end users have the best and most reliable connection possible.
- Create your Oracle Content Management instance in the compartment you created.