Import Sample Data
To successfully complete this tutorial series as written, a set of sample data is available for you to upload into your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage bucket. This tutorial guides you through the steps to complete the process.
Before You Begin
To use the sample data files, you must have an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage bucket to upload the files to.
Downloading Sample Data
The sample data is hosted in an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage bucket. Download the sample data files and then upload it to your own bucket.
- Right-click CUSTOMERS and select Save Link As... to download the sample JSON file.
- Click REVENUE to download the CSV file.
- In the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console navigation menu, go to Storage, and then select Buckets.
- Create a bucket or select an existing bucket that you can use.
- On the bucket details page, under Objects, select Upload.
- In the Upload Objects panel, drag and drop the CUSTOMERS.json and REVENUE.csv files to the drop zone, or click select files to locate them on your machine.
- Select Upload, and then select Close.
Now that the sample data is imported into your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage bucket, you can now create a data asset.