Advanced features help you to gain additional insights into Java workloads in the enterprise.
JMS Fleet administrators can now:
- Scan for Java Libraries using Advanced Usage Tracking to identify and report potential vulnerabilities (CVE) associated with 3rd party Java libraries used by applications
- Optimize Java workload performance with JVM tuning recommendations from Performance Analysis
- Evaluate the effort and feasibility of migrating Java applications to newer JDK versions with Java Migration Analysis
- Assess the impact of Oracle JRE and JDK Cryptographic Roadmap changes on their applications using Crypto Event Analysis
- Scan for Java Servers using Advanced Usage Tracking to analyze the usage and deployment of Java services in the application servers
- Run JDK Flight Recorder to gather application insights
- Download and Install a Java Runtime using Java Runtime Lifecycle Management operations
- Remove a Java Runtime using Java Runtime Lifecycle Management operations
- Configure JDK Java Post-Installation Actions
on desktops, servers, or cloud deployments covered by an Oracle Java SE Universal Subscription, a legacy Oracle Java SE Subscription, a legacy Java SE Desktop Subscription, or when running on an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service that permits access to the underlying operating system.
Ensure that you meet all System Requirements before you enable and use advanced features. On macOS platforms, advanced features other than Java runtime lifecycle management aren't available.