Using the Oracle SQL Warehouse function of Operations Insights, you can analyze the SQL performance problems for enterprise-wide applications across a fleet of databases. In addition, Operations Insights provides trends and key insights to SQL performance issues thereby helping you to be proactive in avoiding future problems.
By using Oracle SQL Warehouse, you can:
- View the degrading SQL, variant SQL, inefficient SQL, and SQL with plan changes.
- View the SQL statements with the highest CPU and I/O usage.
- Analyze the performance of SQL based on these categories – degrading, inefficient, variant, and with plan changes.
- Perform a SQL performance analysis with the help of the average response time statistics.
- View the number of plans per SQL and get further insights to SQL performance based on details such as best performing plan, most executed plan, plan with the most I/O.