- Services: Networking
- Release Date: July 16, 2019
- API Versions Affected: 20160918
There's a new transit routing scenario that gives your on-premises network private access to Oracle services through the connected VCN's service gateway. For more information, see Transit Routing: Private Access to Oracle Services.
Changes to the API
- The ServiceGateway object includes a
routeTableIdattribute to indicate the OCID of the route table associated with the service gateway, if any.
- When you create a service gateway, you can specify a route table to associate with the gateway. See the CreateServiceGatewayDetails object.
- When you update a service gateway, you can specify a route table to associate with the gateway. See the UpdateServiceGatewayDetails object.
In a previous transit routing release, similar updates were made to the DrgAttachment object so you can associate a route table with a DRG attachment.