- Services: Container Engine for Kubernetes
- Release Date: April 6, 2020
You can now directly manage clusters created by Container Engine for Kubernetes using Cloud Shell.
Cloud Shell offers the following features:
- A pre-authenticated OCI CLI, so no set up is required to start using the CLI in Cloud Shell.
- A pre-installed version of kubectl, a command line tool for controlling Kubernetes clusters.
- A pre-installed version of helm, a commonly used package manager to deploy applications to Kubernetes clusters.
- A full Linux shell, with key developer tools for interacting with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services, and preinstalled language runtimes.
- 5 GB of storage for your home directory, so you can save your work between Cloud Shell sessions.