A new release for Data Catalog is now available! You can now:
- Understand Object Store data lake content better with logical data entities based on filename patterns.
- Use custom properties for improved metadata curation and enrichment.
- Harvest metadata from new non-Oracle data sources: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, and IBM DB2.
- Search and discover container objects of your harvested data entities, such as buckets and folders.
- Use IPs to access data sources configured in a private network.
- Use new and improved search experience to search and filter results, and to quickly view important object details.