- Services: Container Engine for Kubernetes
- Release Date: Aug. 18, 2020
You can now change the values of a number of properties that are set when a new worker node is added to a cluster, including:
- the image to use for the new worker node
- the shape to use for the new worker node
- the boot volume size to use for the new worker node
- the public SSH key to use to access the new worker node
Note that any changes you make to worker node properties will only apply to new worker nodes. You cannot change the properties of existing worker nodes.
For more information, see Modifying Node Pool and Worker Node Properties.