Deleting a Security Zone Recipe
Delete a security zone recipe that's no longer necessary.
If a recipe is associated with a security zone, you must delete the security zone before you can delete the recipe.
You can't delete Oracle-managed recipes; you can delete only custom recipes.
- Open the navigation menu and click Identity & Security. Under Security Zones, click Recipes.
- Under List scope, select the compartment that contains the recipe that you want to delete.
- Click the name of the recipe.
- On the Recipe details page, click Delete.
- When prompted for confirmation, click Delete.
Run the DeleteSecurityRecipe operation to delete a security zone recipe.