An Oracle Account (oracle.com account) is a unique identifier that gives you access to all of Oracle Cloud’s website. You need this account when making purchases through Oracle Store, or when logging support requests through My Oracle Support. This is also known as Oracle Single-Sign on (Oracle SSO) account.
Note that this is different from your Cloud Account, which hosts your Oracle Cloud services and enables you to log in to Infrastructure Classic Console or Applications Console.
If you don’t already have an Oracle Account, then you can create it from the Oracle Cloud website (
http://www.oracle.com) or from the My Oracle Support page.
- Go to the My Oracle Support website:
- Click New user? Register here to create your Oracle Account. The Create Your Oracle Account page opens.
- Enter your email address and other details in the appropriate fields. Be sure to complete all the required fields.
- Click Create Account. We create your account and send a confirmation email to the address that you provided.
- Follow the instructions in the email to verify your email address.