If you are an identity domain administrator , you can batch import user accounts using a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
- Create a CSV file using any standard spreadsheet application. For each user account, create a new row (line) and enter data into each column (field). Each row equals one record.
- Save your file in a CSV format.
- Sign in to Applications Console or Infrastructure Classic Console.Sign in to the Applications Console if you want to work with Oracle Cloud Applications. Sign in to Infrastructure Classic Console if you want to access Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform services. If you see Infrastructure Classic at the top of the page when you sign in to Oracle Cloud, then you are using Infrastructure Classic Console and your subscription does not support access to the Infrastructure Console.
- Open the navigation menu. Under Account Management, click Users.The User Management page appears.
- On the Users tab, click Identity Console.You’ll be redirected to the IDCS User Management console, with the Users tab in focus.
- Click Import.
- In the Import Users dialog box, click Browse to locate and select the CSV file that contains the user accounts to import. You can also download a sample CSV file for your reference and use.
- Click Import.
If the import job can be processed immediately, a dialog box appears with the Job ID link. You can review the details by clicking the link.
If the job can’t be processed immediately, a Schedule ID is provided. Use the Schedule ID to search for the job in the Jobs page. The job appears in this page after the import process is complete.
See Importing user Accounts in Administering Oracle Identity Cloud Service.