Signing up for the Oracle Startup Program is easy. You create an Oracle Cloud account, and then you get a welcome email with the details that you need to sign in.
- Go to the Oracle for Startups website, and then click Claim up to 9,000 hours of free cloud credits.
- Fill out the Oracle for Startups form. You are asked to:
Enter Account Details:
- Provide a valid email address. Instructions about signing in to your new cloud account are sent to this address. You can sign up for only one Oracle Startup Program even if you have an existing Oracle Cloud account. If your email address is already associated with Oracle Startup Program, then you'll be provided information to access your existing account.
- Create a cloud account name, which is used to identify your cloud account.
- Select a Home Region, where your services will be hosted. See Data Regions for Platform and Infrastructure Services.
Note:Your home region contains your account information and identity resources. It is not changeable after your tenancy is provisioned. If you are unsure which region to select as your home region, contact your sales representative before you create your account.
- Provide your name and company name and address.
- Provide additional information, such as a PO box number, if you’re asked for it. For Brazil, enter your CNPJ number for tax purposes in the format xxxxxxxx/xxxx-xx. For example, 12345678/0001-18.
- Enter a valid cell phone number, so we can text you a verification code and click Next:Verify Mobile Number. VOIP or internet-only mobile numbers are not accepted.
- Your address is validated and displayed with corrections, if any. Confirm your address if prompted.
Verify Your Mobile Number:
Add Credit Card Details:
- Enter the SMS code you received on your phone and click Verify Code. If you already have a verification code, then follow the on-screen instructions to verify your phone number.
- You can also request another code if you don't receive a verification code soon.
- Click Add Credit Card Details. Enter your credit card information. During sign up, you may see an authorization of $100 USD (or local currency equivalent) on your payment card account. Authorizations do not represent charges nor money owed to Oracle. This is a temporary hold on available credit that will be removed automatically.
- Click Finish.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then click Complete Sign-Up to submit your request for a new Oracle Cloud account.
Your account is created shortly. After the services in your tenancy are provisioned, you'll be redirected to the login page.