If you’re the buyer or a Cloud Account Administrator, then you can update your account and credit card details when upgrading your free cloud promotion to a paid account.
Change your account from personal to corporate
Change your credit card from the one used during promotion sign up
Register a new payment method if an Oracle Service Engineer has requested the free cloud promotion on your behalf
- From the Dashboard in the Infrastructure Classic Console, click Upgrade to Paid.
The Upgrade to Paid Plan page displays your upgrade options.
- Select Pay As You Go payment plan, and then click Next.
- Check your usage costs, specify an amount if prompted, and then click Next.The Review and Verify page opens.
- To change your account from personal to corporate:
- Click the Update Account Details link.
- Fill in the company name and address details, and click Apply.
- Click Continue to confirm the updates.
- To change your credit card:
- The credit card used during promotion sign up is automatically selected during upgrade. To change, clear the check box Use card ending with..
- You’ll be prompted to enter your new card details after you click Complete in the Review and Verify page.
- To register a new credit card:
- If you haven’t used a credit card during sign up, then you’ll be prompted to register a new card after you click Complete in the Review and Verify page.
- Enter your Cloud Account password and tax information if applicable or prompted.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Complete to complete the upgrade process.
In case the credit card authorization fails, you can contact us by using the Chat link.