As an administrator, you configure and administer OAuth clients for Oracle Cloud.
These configuration and administration tasks consist of the following:
- Registering trusted and untrusted OAuth clients using the OAuth administration UI.
- Importing an OAuth certificate for an OAuth client.
- Testing the OAuth client registration to ensure that the client is registered successfully.
- Viewing OAuth clients from the OAuth administration UI in My Services.
- Updating OAuth configuration settings and properties by using the OAuth administration UI.
- Managing client certificates by using the OAuth Administration UI.
- Testing the OAuth configuration.
- Troubleshooting problems that may occur if OAuth isn’t working properly.