If OAuth isn’t working properly, you must troubleshoot it.
Before contacting Oracle Support:
- Capture the protocol message requests and responses by using a proxy or logging the messages.
- To identify exceptions or deviations, review the protocol messages .
- Ensure that the credentials being used are valid and that the OAuth client hasn’t been disabled.
- Access the MyOracle Support knowledge base to review known problems and determine whether the problem that you’re having has been experienced by others.
- If you’ve performed all these troubleshooting steps and you believe that the problem is because of Oracle Cloud, then contact Oracle Support Services. Be ready to provide all your information, including diagnostic data such as protocol message logs.