If you can’t resolve a configuration problem by using the Test feature, then troubleshoot the configuration by following these steps.
- Review the Known Issues guide for any similar problem.
- Review any changes made on the identity provider and Oracle Cloud service provider before the problem in the SSO workflow.
- Capture an HTTP trace of the SSO workflow, using a tool such as Fiddler Web Debugging Tool.
- Review the workflow to determine the point where the SSO workflow terminated and which identity-related components are involved: identity provider, service provider, web tier, gateways, proxies, and firewalls.
- Review the protocol messages and component logs to identify exceptions.
- Go to MyOracle Support to review known issues and find out if your problem exists there.
- If you’ve performed all troubleshooting steps and you’re confident that the problem is due to Oracle Cloud, then contact Oracle Support Services. Be ready to provide all your information, including a Fiddler trace, identity provider metadata, and identity provider logs.