Identity Domain Administrators use the Infrastructure Classic Console or Applications Console to manage users and roles. An individual is granted an Identity Domain Administrator predefined role when an identity domain is set up for a service.
- Sign in to My Account.
- Navigate to the appropriate service listing.
- Click the service name to open the details page for that service.
- Click the Identity Domain Administration tile in the details page.
The Identity Domain Administration tile is enabled only when the service is active.
- The Identity Domain Administrators page displays a list of all the identity domain administrators available within a domain for a specific service. To add a new identity domain administrator, click Add.
- In the Add Identity Domain Administrator dialog box, do the following:
Specify First Name, Last Name, and Email.
To use the email address as the user name, select the Use email as user name check box.
To use a different user name, clear the check box and specify a user name in the User Name field.
Promoting a User as an Identity Domain Administrator
To promote an existing user as an identity domain administrator:
- In the Identity Domain Administrators page, click Add.
- Specify the credentials of an existing user and click Add.
- The system asks you if you want to promote the user as an identity domain administrator.
- Click Promote.