If you wish to change your billing details from the one you used during purchase or sign up, you can do so from the Account Management page in Infrastructure Classic Console or Applications Console.
If you're using the Infrastructure Console, then you can upgrade your promotion to a paid account from the Account Management page. See Changing Your Payment Method in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure documentation.
If you’ve purchased Oracle Cloud services through Oracle Sales, then contact your Oracle Sales representative to update your billing details.
Note that only a Cloud Account Administrator or a Buyer can update billing details.
The billing details that you can modify are the billing address and payment method.
- Sign in to Applications Console or Infrastructure Classic Console.Sign in to the Applications Console if you want to work with Oracle Cloud Applications. Sign in to Infrastructure Classic Console if you want to access Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform services. If you see Infrastructure Classic at the top of the page when you sign in to Oracle Cloud, then you are using Infrastructure Classic Console and your subscription does not support access to the Infrastructure Console.
- From the dashboard, click the Account Management tile.
- Select the Account Management tab to view your subscription details.
- Locate the service whose billing method you want to edit.
- Click the link under the Billing Method column. Typically, it is the credit card number you used during purchase.
- In the Update Billing Method dialog box, make the changes as required. If you change your credit card information, then your credit card will be charged again temporarily, which will be reversed after the card is successfully verified.
- Save the changes and click Finish.