You can manage and monitor your Compute Classic instances and the associated storage and networking resources through an easy-to-use graphical web console.
- Sign in to your Cloud Account.
The Infrastructure Classic Console is displayed.
- For Oracle Cloud, see Signing in to Your Cloud Account in Getting Started with Oracle Cloud.
- For Oracle Cloud at Customer, click the Infrastructure Classic Console URL from the welcome email.
- Click in the top left corner of the Dashboard.
- Under Services, click Compute Classic.The Compute Classic console is displayed.
- (Optional) This step is relevant only if your domain spans multiple sites. To change the site, click the Site menu near the top of the page.
For security, the web console automatically times out after 15 minutes of inactivity. To continue using the web console, log in again.