To get started with Compute Classic, sign up for a free credit promotion, or purchase a subscription. You can then access the web console and create users and assign roles.
Here's how to get started with Compute Classic promotions and subscriptions:
- Sign up for a free credit promotion or purchase a subscription. (Not available on Oracle Cloud at Customer) See Requesting and Managing Free Oracle Cloud Promotions or Buying an Oracle Cloud Subscription in Getting Started with Oracle Cloud.
- Access the Compute Classic service. See Accessing Compute Classic Using the Web Console.
- Learn about user accounts and roles. See About Compute Classic Roles.
- Create accounts for your users and assign them appropriate privileges and roles. See Adding Users and Assigning Roles in Getting Started with Oracle Cloud.
- Get familiar with Compute Classic terminology. See Compute Classic Terminology.