An orchestration defines the attributes and interdependencies of a collection of compute, networking, and storage resources in Compute Classic. You can use orchestrations to automate the provisioning and lifecycle operations of an entire virtual compute topology
- Upload the orchestration to Compute Classic. See Uploading an Orchestration v2.
- Start an orchestration. See Starting an Orchestration v2.
desired_stateparameter is set to
activein the orchestration JSON, the orchestration is activated automatically when you upload it.
- While the orchestration is running, you can add, update, or delete an instance. See Updating an Orchestration v2.
- To delete objects that are not set to be persistent, suspend the orchestration.
- To delete all objects defined in the orchestration, stop the orchestration. See Terminating an Orchestration v2.